英语写作必备黄金句型

[复制链接]
1328 1
英语作文必背黄金高分句型

第一组

1. In the past decades, great progress has been made in science and technology.
过去几十年间,科学技术取得了巨大成就。

2. Some effective measures should be adopted to deal with the housing problem in big cities.
必须采取有效措施来解决大城市住房问题。

3. With the rapid growth of economy, the living standards of the Chinese people have greatly improved. Many of them can now afford to buy houses and cars.
随着经济的快速增长, 人民的生活水平得到了很大的提高。现在许多人能够买得起房和车了。

第二组

4. With the number of college graduates growing each year, the situation in the job market is getting tighter and tighter。
随着大学毕业生数量每年不断增加,就业市场形势越来越严峻。

5. As the reform process of state enterprises speeds up, more and more workers are likely to be laid off, entering the competition in job market.
随着国企改革进程的加快,越来越多的工人可能下岗,加入就业市场的竞争行列中。

6. As industry and agriculture develop, the problem of water shortage will be more serious.
随着工农业的发展,水资源短缺的问题将会更加严重。

第三组

7. With money, they can buy cars, houses and many luxuries, and lead a comfortable life.
有了钱,他们可以买车,买房,买奢侈品,过舒适生活。

8. With private cars, people are able to enjoy their leisure time by driving their cars to the countryside or seaside at the weekends.
有了私家车,周末人们可以开着车去乡下或海边度假,享受他们的休闲时间。

9. Without adequate latest information needed in his work, one will achieve no success in his career.
没有掌握足够的工作中所需的最新信息,一个人的事业无法成功。

第四组

10. It is obvious/evident/clear/undeniable/apparent that the situation is caused directly by excessive commercial fishing.
显而易见,这种情况是由过度的商业捕鱼直接造成的。

11. It is unimaginable/incredible/unbelievable that such a boy of 17 should have had three novels published.
难以置信,这样一个17岁的少年竟然已经出版了三本书。

12. It is currently difficult for a university student to find an ideal job upon his graduation, especially those majoring in fundamental courses such as history and mathematics.
近期,大学毕业生,特别是那些读历史和数学等基础学科的学生,想要在毕业之初找到一份理想的工作是很不容易的。

第五组

13. Modern transportation means makes it very convenient for people to travel far away from home.
现代交通方式让人们出远门旅行更加方便。

14. It must be admitted that the price war will disturb the normal order of the market.
必须承认,价格战争将会扰乱市场正常秩序。

15. It was not until she took off her dark glasses that I realized she was a famous film star.
直到她取下墨镜,我才认出她是一位著名影星。

第六组

16. It is from the sun that we get light and heat. (P104)
我们正是从太阳那获得光和热的。

17. It is only six months before we take part in MBA examination.
我们还有6个月就要参加MBA考试了。

18. It is high time that we should take measures to cope with the problem of fake goods.
我们是时候采取措施应对假货问题了。

第七组

19. In the past ten years there has been a marked decline in the number of young married couples who want to have children.
在过去的十年里,想要生孩子的年轻已婚夫妇的数量已经有了明显的下降。

20. Recently, there has been a strong debate on whether human beings should be cloned.
近来,关于是否应该克隆人类引发了激烈的争论。

21. There are still quite a number of children who cannot afford to go to school because of poverty.
现在仍然有许多孩子由于贫困而无法上学。

第八组

22. Now there is a growing concern over the heavy burden, both academic and psychological, our children have to bear.
现在人们对孩子不得不承受的学习和心理上的沉重负担表示越来越多的担忧。

23. There is no doubt that space exploration will greatly influence our way of life and thinking.
毫无疑问,太空探索将极大地影响我们的生活和思考方式。

24. There is no need for people to worry about the possible effects of donating blood.
人们没必要担心献血可能带来的影响。

第九组

25. I don’t realize the importance of English until I take part in MBA/MPA/MPAcc examination. (P105)
直到参加工商管理硕士/公共管理硕士/会计硕士的考试,我才意识到英语的重要性。
26. Nowadays, the number of nurses is too small to respond to the demand in our country. (P105)
当今,护士的数量太少以至于不能满足我们国家的需求。
27. Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in words which appeal powerfully to our minds and emotions. (P105)
伟大的作家是指那些不仅有伟大的思想而且还能在文字中表达出这些思想的人,这些文字深深地吸引了我们的思想并且打动我们的情感。

第十组

28. Anyone who violates traffic rules should be punished severely.
任何违反交通规则的人都要被严惩。

29. Lakes and rivers are becoming seriously polluted, which aggravates/worsens the shortage of fresh water.
湖泊河流正在被严重污染,这使淡水的短缺变得愈加严重/恶化。

30. The increasingly high divorce rate will cause a series of problems, which deserves a great public attention.
不断上升的离婚率将引发一系列的问题,这值得引起大众的极大关注。

1 个评论

租赁视界 实名认证  官方号  2019-4-30 10:06  自【移动终端】  | 显示全部楼层
第十一组

31. Of course, we should not neglect some adverse effects which go along with the development of private cars.
当然,我们不应该忽视随着私家车的发展所带来的一些消极影响。

32. We live in a consumer society where there is an enormous demand for commercial products of all kinds.
我们生活在一个消费社会里,对各种各样的商业产品存在着巨大的需求。

第十二组

33. When he was a student, his father gave him a monthly allowance towards his expenses.
他当学生的时候,他的爸爸每个月给他零花钱作为花费。

34. The young man asked his parents not to worry because he was full of optimism about his career.
这个年轻人让他父母不要担心,因为他对自己的职业生涯满怀乐观心态。

第十三组
35. China’s condition differs from America’s in that China has the largest population in the world. (P106)
的情况不同于美国,因为 拥有世界上最大的人口量。
36. One of the chief concerns of wildlife management is the protection and improvement of the natural habitat so that animals have enough food and water to survive. (P106)
野生动物管理的主要关注点之一是自然栖息地的保护和改善,使动物有足够的食物和水来生存。

第十四组
37. Though it is a very difficult task, we should try all means to bring the birth rate under control. (P106)
尽管这是一个非常困难的任务,但我们应该尝试各种方法来控制出生率。
38. I love my parents because they give me life, have sacrificed a lot for bringing me up and are always there for me whenever I need them. (P106)
我爱我的父母,因为他们给了我生命,为了抚育我,他们牺牲了很多,并且在我需要的时候时刻给我支持。

第十五组

39. So precious is time that we cannot afford to waste especially in such an intensely competitive society.
时间是如此珍贵,我们不能浪费,尤其是在这样一个竞争激烈的社会。

40. Only in this way can we finalize this problem effectively and successfully.
只有这样,我们才能有效成功地解决这个问题。

第十六组

41. They are so eager to master new skills that they can be qualified for the job market.
他们如此渴望掌握新的技能,以便他们可以胜任这一工作市场。

42. There are so many people, bicycles, cars in the streets that you always feel it difficult to move along.
街道上有如此多的人,自行车,汽车,以至于你总是觉得很难走动。

第十七组

43. The world is now linked to such an extent that a local happening cannot take place without impacting on the international community.
如今,世界相互间的联系紧密到了这样的程度,以至于局部事件的发生必定会对国际社会有所影响。

44. The reason why I believe that cooperation is more important is that with cooperation we can overcome any difficulty in the world.
我相信合作更重要的原因是我们合作起来可以克服世界上任何困难。

第十八组
45. That is the reason why I want to participate in MBA examination. (P107)
这就是我想要参加工商管理硕士考试的原因。

46. Just as woods are indispensable to birds, so is the earth to human beings.
正如树林对鸟类是不可或缺的,地球对人类也是不可缺少的。

第十九组
47. It seems safe to say that the advantages of marriage far outweigh its disadvantages.
似乎可以肯定地说,婚姻的好处远超其坏处。

48. There could be no doubt that job-hopping has its drawbacks as well as merits.
毫无疑问,跳槽有优点也有缺点。

第二十组

49. Men may be superior to women in physical affairs, but there is no difference in intelligence.
男人可能在体力活上比女人有优势,但在智力上没有什么区别。

50. People’s attitude towards drugs varies from person to person.

人们对毒品的态度各有不同。

第二十一组

51. This is the most interesting book that I have ever read. (P107)
这是我读过的最有趣的书。

52. It is well-known that China is one of the biggest developing countries in the world.
众所周知, 是世界上最大的发展 家之一。

第二十二组

53. Sadly, the Giant Panda is one of the many species now in danger of extinction.
可悲的是,大熊猫是许多濒临灭绝的物种之一。

54. Telecommunication developments have enabled people to send messages via television, radio and electronic mail.
电信的发展使人们能够通过电视、无线电和电子邮件发送信息。
搜索

研究报告

更多

社区同学

更多

客服中心

Admin@tjrzzl.com 周一至周日 10:00-22:00 仅收市话费

关注我们

• 加入QQ群组
  • 关注官方微信
关于我们